One year class room program for IIT- JEE(Main + Advance)/AIPMT
(For XII pass Students)
Apex's One Year Classroom Program will train you for IIT-JEE IIT-JEE (Main + Advance) / AIPMT + Other Engineering Entrance Exams. The entire course is divided into 5 Phases. It includes classroom contact hours of approx 800 hrs. However, the actual total input provided to the student is more than 880 hours which includes doubt removal sessions, rank improvement programme, Phase test and test analysis programme.
- Specialized Study Material forms part of the course.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt clearing sessions.
- Classes will be held for about 4 days a week for about 6 hours each time.
- Focused Classroom Program for IIT-JEE (Main + Advance), / AIPMT which will be also helpful for other similar pattern, based Engineering Entrance Exam like BITSAT, MANIPAL, VELLORE, and SEE-UPTU & Others.
- Tests, quizzes on the latest Engineering Entrance Exam pattern, feedbacks & test analysis session will form an integral part of the program.
- Expert's tips on time management and strategic planning will help students to focus and plan well.
Admission-Cum- Scholarship Test
Mode of Admission
April / May / June, 2014.
XI Appeared / XII Studying
This course prepares you simultaneously for CBSE syllabus IIT JEE /AIPMT in a strategic manner. It clears all doubts and elevates you to a standard of excellence.
||Total including service tax
||Payable at the time of admission
|Study material fee
||After 60 days from the date of admission
||After 120 days from the date of admission
This plan is not applicable in case scholarship offered / availed in the admission test is more than 50%.
- Tuition fee includes Classroom Program Teaching,
- Any Concession / Scholarship being awarded to student will be applicable on tuition fee only.
- The present rate of Service Tax including educational cell is 12.36%. Service tax once paid is neither adjusted nor refundable.
Program Focus & Objectives:
- This 880 hours course is divided into 5 phases. It includes comprehensive training, practice sessions in the form of tutorial classes and also final review in December in the form of revision classes.
- This course will be completed by mid January. Special revision classes for those topics which are very important part of IIT-JEE / AIPMT syllabus, would be conducted to ensure a more comprehensive preparation for the IIT-JEE/AIPMT.
- Each of the phases will have a Phase Test, which may also be considered as a "reshuffling test", i.e. the student's batch can be changed as per his/her performance in these tests to maintain a homogeneous level of competence among students of different batches. In this regard the decision of concerned authority will be final and binding.
- Students enrolled in this programme are eligible for the All India Test Series and Rank Improvement Package.
- Minor tests will be conducted every week on IIT-JEE / AIPMT pattern.